If there is one day to look and feel your best, it is your wedding day and one of the best ways to be picture perfect all day long is to book touch up services as part of your hair and makeup package. Having a glam team at the ready will ensure you and your entourage are the image of perfection from the first look to the last dance.
These are PearlGirlMakeup’s TOP FIVE REASONS to BOOK TOUCH UP SERVICES on your wedding day:
- You will have your very own Lady/Ladies in Waiting.
- Having the support of YOUR PERSONAL GLAM TEAM is essential when you want to create and preserve the perfect first look (and every look thereafter). Touch up services offer you an extra set of eyes to all but guarantee that your hair and makeup are picture perfect the moment the love of your life lays their eyes on you until the moment your very last guest leaves. We’ll even fluff your dress to make sure you shine from every angle.
Allyssa Helm touching me up before my first look to ensure I get my picture perfect First look with my husband and my father
Are you a crier? Get the perfect first look (and stay perfect).
- Listen, it’s your wedding day, so we know there is going to be tears. LOTS OF TEARS. More tears than you probably even expect, but your glam team is ready for it. There might not be a waterproof makeup strong enough to withstand the waterworks of a perfect wedding day but having a glam team by your side to touch up your look throughout the day will have you looking flawless after the first, second and third set of tears. And let’s not forget about the speeches…cue the tears once again. PearlGirlMakeup uses high performance waterproof makeup, and our professional artists are ready to reapply on demand, so go ahead and feel all the feels and we’ll take care of the rest.
Allyssa Helm fixing me up after my first looks to make sure I'm looking fresh, and removing all the tear marks I made through my makeup!
- Get a tear-proof AND weather-proof look.
- Tears aren’t the only thing that can threaten to ruin your wedding look. While the summer months seem like the best months to get married, the truth is, if you choose a date between June and September (or year-round if you’re headed to a tropical destination) your day could be a perfect 25 degrees with a slight breeze, or it could be hot, humid, and rainy. If you have an outdoor reception with no shade, this is a recipe for disaster…unless you HAVE TOUCH UPS ON YOUR SIDE. While everyone else is sweating off their makeup and their curls are falling flat, you and your squad will look like the image of perfection.
Just before I'm going down the aisle, I had to make sure I got a touch up. All the rush of the emotion just got to me! And I had Allyssa Helm and her team stick around till after the ceremony!
- Enjoy a flawless transition from daytime to evening looks.
- Whether you have decided on an outfit change between the ceremony and the reception, or you’d like to TAKE YOUR CEREMONY LOOK TO EVENING GLAM, your glam team will ensure the balance of your look is maintained. Whether you want to go from down to up or up to down, they are there to bring your vision to life. All you have to do is have the time of your life with the love of your life and your closest family and friends while looking your best.
- Pamper yourself (and your bridal party).
- Perhaps the best reason to book touchup services is simply to have PEACE OF MIND that you will look good from all angles, not just for the professional photos, but for every camera snap all night long. While you are making memories that will last a lifetime, they will have your back, and front, to make sure you are the IMAGE OF PERFECTION the whole day (and night) through. It’s your day. Feel like a celebrity and look like one too!
As a recent bride, I can tell you firsthand that it felt like a luxury to have my bridal party visit the glam team for touch ups on our hot, sweaty August wedding day, but it was more than a luxury, it was a necessity that had us all looking our best even if we felt like we were coming apart in the heat and humidity.